Thursday, June 2, 2011

Turtle Wax T415 Premium Rubbing Compound Review

Turtle Wax T415 Premium Rubbing Compound Review
I did two applications to the trunk of my wife's black car. It was scratched to death from who-knows-what, but this took the bright white scratches down to barely noticeable little, tiny ones that I can only see when I look for them. As the car gets dirty they do come back somewhat, but still a huge improvement. A nice thick coat of wax over the top helps a lot.
I had a scuff mark, about an inch long, fairly deep in the finish of my 350z. I first tried "Scratch Doctor" with very little results. I then gave this product a try and WOW - the scratch was completely gone with just a few wipes.



I highly recommend this product.
Read more about Turtle Wax T415 Premium Rubbing Compound Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment