Thursday, June 16, 2011

Lexol 1415 nF Neatsfoot Leather Dressing Spray 16.9 ox. (500mL) Review

Lexol 1415 nF Neatsfoot Leather Dressing Spray 16.9 ox. (500mL) Review
Leaves leather seats so sticky that it is difficult to slide in and out of the car. Requires cleaner before hand. Very disappointing.
After breeding and showing Quarterhorses for over 25 years, I have found this to be the best product for cleaning and conditioning leather, i.e. saddles and bridles, etc. I also have used it on my leather chairs and sofas for most of that period. It is the best product for that purpose. I tried many other products over the years but I have always returned to this one for the best and consistent results.
Read more about Lexol 1415 nF Neatsfoot Leather Dressing Spray 16.9 ox. (500mL) Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment