Thursday, June 2, 2011

Nu Finish Liquid Car Polish Review

Nu Finish Liquid Car Polish Review
This is by far THE best car, boat wax ever! So easy to put on and wipe off and leaves the fiberglass super slippery. If you have oxidation, then you'll need a cleaner wax first, but once you get all of the bad stuff off, or if you are using this on a new car, boat whatever, this is perfect. We use this on our sailboat and after 9 months of cruising she still looks brand new. My husband has used this on his 1996 Monte carlo since he got it 12 years ago, and the shine is unbelievable.

We put a coat on everything about 4-6 times a year since we live in the blazing Florida sun.
I got a used 03 Honda Civic which had a okay paint finish with no shine. I used Meguair's ultimate rubbing compound followed by SwirlX and then gold class wax. It looked great for a few days and then when it became a bit hot the wax attracted way too much dust and all the finish was gone in a week.

Then I thought of giving this a try, and boy it is wonderful. Takes 1/10 of the time it took me to do all the charade with Meguair's to apply (what a utter waste of time and energy). Gives a lovely shiny look to the paint (my car is black and it look even more elegant). Very easy to apply and buff off. I have got two coats of this on and I get compliments about my paint from my neighbors. It outshines a 06 Toyota Corolla (black) in our parking lot. Does not attract dust and beads water beautifully.

As others have mentioned above, this needs to be buffed off as soon you see a haze, otherwise it is quite difficult to buff off. So, a small section at a time is the secret. It doesn't smell too bad as someone has commented. It does make leave white marks on black plastic parts which I have got rid of by using Oleum's rust remover.



In summary, highly recommended if you are a regular person (not an extreme car enthusiast who has hours to waste on detailing) who has limited time but still wants to protect your car's paint, this is the best product for its price in the market for you. Try it and you will be happy. Best product I have used on my car paint.
Read more about Nu Finish Liquid Car Polish Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment