Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mallory 999-CT 36" Ultra Maxx Snow Brush Review

Mallory 999-CT 36
This is the best brush I've seen in a long time. It's incredibly durable, with the best brush end (generously thick bunch of bristles unlike many others, so I doubt it will get 'bent'.) I knew this before buying, but there is no squeegee end, which I rarely use anyways, but it does make a brush more appealing when it does 3 in 1. While this is pretty long, it's not as long as the brushes you can extend (which is more convenient to me as I am short.) I still wanted to get this one anyways since I knew it would be better quality, and my hunch was right. Though it has proper ergonomic design, this is also heavier than most, since it is not constructed of typical dinky plastic. So if you have a weak arm, this might not be your best option if you are going to spend 30 minutes or more wiping off your car (as snow is heavy enough.) However, I feel this will last a lifetime. This is not your purse scraper!



also, my brush arrived in blue color, which was nice, because I didn't want red anyways, but I wish amazon would give warning when not shipping 'what you see on screen'.
Read more about Mallory 999-CT 36" Ultra Maxx Snow Brush Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment