Thursday, June 30, 2011

Clean Tools Wash Mitt For Serious Car Care, Natural Wool/Polyester/Nylon Blend Review

Clean Tools Wash Mitt For Serious Car Care, Natural Wool/Polyester/Nylon Blend Review
This mitt does hold soap and water well, but the problem is that it cannot remove dirt, grime, etc. easily. A cotton cloth is better than this. It does remove minor surface dirt, but for deeper stuff you need to use another type of cloth. One good thing is that it reduces the overall time spent on my car-washing from up to 2 hours down to 1 hour. Also, it is very easy to rinse out the mitt and get rid of surface dirt that attached onto the mitt from your car. Beats going to a car wash and paying $$$ for someone to use dirty cloths to wipe your car. Would NOT use it on a brand new car as the mitt surface is a bit rough. If you've got the money but a softer mitt.
As noted by a previous reviewer, this product will scratch the clearcoat on your car's paint. I have a black 2007 Honda Pilot and after I was done washing it, I could definately see the swirl marks from were I had washed it with the mitt. During the first use however, I was impressed with how much water and soap it held. I will stick to using a lambs wool mitt like I should have done in the first place. I guess you get what you pay for...
Read more about Clean Tools Wash Mitt For Serious Car Care, Natural Wool/Polyester/Nylon Blend Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment