Thursday, June 16, 2011

Prima Slick: Quick Detail Spray Review

Prima Slick: Quick Detail Spray Review
I've used Slick as a quick detailer and clay lubricant on my NSX for a few years. Works great. I've also made a habit of using Slick on the outside of windows on my other vehicles, especially before road trips, to keep the view clear (less dirt sticks, bugs easier to wipe off, rain beads up better). Prima now has a specific product for clay lubricant (Glide) which I'll have to try/compare for that purpose.
I don't like to write reviews, but they are helpful to me, so here goes! My husband and I have 4 muscle cars with very good paint jobs, and I wanted to find a detail quick spray product that was better than the stuff you can get at the auto parts store, but not as expensive as the detailers sell at my husbands work (car dealorship).Two of our cars are black, and if you have black cars, you know how hard they are to keep clean! I have been amazed at this product. I had used it on the black Camaro and now just have to use the California duster and give it a going over. If the car needs it, I spray a little detail spray onto a microfiber cloth and go over the car. I admit - I was skeptical about this stuff, but now I'm sold. After I bought one bottle, I bought another. My husband is very picky about our cars and he likes this spray. It does what it says! I feel this is a fair price too, considering that inferior spray costs almost the same. Try it!!
Read more about Prima Slick: Quick Detail Spray Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment