Thursday, June 2, 2011

Meguiar's G110v2 Professional Dual Action Polisher Review

Meguiar's G110v2 Professional Dual Action Polisher Review
Works fine. The screw holding the handle to the buffer kept getting unscrewed as I used it. Maybe I didn't set it up correctly not sure. Takes some getting used to, but definitely saves elbow grease. A bit noisy, I felt a bit self-conscious using it in the driveway.
I am very satisfied with G110v2. It is comfortable to hold and easy to use. It does vibrate, but not uncomfortably. It is quite loud. I was surprised that on this Dual Action polisher the pad would slow or even stop rotating under load, but then I learned that the pad rotation on this machine is not forced and that machines with forced pad rotation are considerably more expensive. Still, the machine worked well. This DA Polisher has a speed control and I needed different speeds for cutting/polishing and for glaze application, so it worked nicely.



I used the G110v2 with Meguiar's W9006 6.5-Inch Soft Buff Foam Finishing Pad and Meguiar's W7006 6.5-Inch Soft Buff Foam Cutting Pad. The pads stayed securely on the included hooks and loops backing plate. They did not fly off even when I turned the polisher on with no load to spin water out of the pad I just washed.



I applied three different products to my car: Meguiar's M10532 Ultra Cut Compound, Meguiar's M20532 Ultra Finishing Polish, and Meguiar's M-0716 Mirror Glaze Professional Show Car Glaze. 16 oz. liquid with this polisher and I am sure it saved me a lot of time and muscle pain compared to attempting to do the same by hand.
Read more about Meguiar's G110v2 Professional Dual Action Polisher Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment