Thursday, June 16, 2011

ZoopSeal Jr Kit - Zoops Zoop Seal Review

ZoopSeal Jr Kit - Zoops Zoop Seal Review
I was a bit hesitant to spend $100 on a small bottle of sealant, but it turned to be a really good product.



I had recently purchased a set of wheels for my car. They had a raw aluminum lip that I spent several nights polishing. After getting the shine I wanted, I needed a way to seal it. I read some mixed reviews and wasn't sure what to think. I decided to pull the trigger and bought the ZoopSeal Jr. kit.



The instructions are straight forward, but need to be followed exactly. It's very easy to apply and if you do it correctly, the results are great. My wheels have seen all the road grime you normally get with a daily driver. The aluminum lips haven't shown any signs of oxidation or dullness. As long as you don't use any harsh cleaners on the metal after applying ZoopSeal, it will retain it's shine.



One thing I'd like to point out is that the product has a short shelf life. The active chemicals in ZoopSeal only stay active for roughly 6 months after you receive the package.



Worth the price if you don't like the upkeep of polishing your metals every week.
Read more about ZoopSeal Jr Kit - Zoops Zoop Seal Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment