Thursday, June 23, 2011

P21S Gel Wheel Cleaner Refill 33.8 oz. Review

P21S Gel Wheel Cleaner Refill 33.8 oz. Review
This is the best product I have ever used, and I work at a car dealership cleaning cars. This product is safe for those who have painted wheels. I have white painted wheels on my car, and this is the only product that I can use on them without risking acid etching or completly ruining them. This works much better than anything you can buy in an autoparts store or commercially. This is expensive, but your wheels are more expensive....
It is the best there is for the job. Proper PH, won't harm the wheels, cleans thoroughly even when loaded with baked on brake dust, recommended by BMW. Outstanding product and I've been using it for about 20 years now.
Read more about P21S Gel Wheel Cleaner Refill 33.8 oz. Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment