Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Meguiar's M1008 #10 Clear Plastic Polish Review

Meguiar's M1008 #10 Clear Plastic Polish Review
I'm sorry to say, I have not yet received my product from seller nelsonr54. It has been 30 days since I ordered it. An email I wrote to this seller remains unanswered. I will amend my review if I receive it in the near future.
Yellow, grimy, grungy, hazed convertible top windows will shimmer with new life when you follow up the cleaning process with this polish. Combined with Meguiar's Plastic Cleaner you have professional results without the cost of a new window and the inevitable problems associated with replacement anything. The startling difference after you apply this will make you forget the tired muscles and aching neck and back you endured cramped in the back seat of your sports car whilst you drenched in sweat and contorted like a pretzel painstakingly cleaned the window and simultaneously cursed the manufacturer. Results are long lasting as well if you don't subject the window to lots of u-v rays so don't be lazy and use a car cover.
Read more about Meguiar's M1008 #10 Clear Plastic Polish Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment