Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Original California Car Duster with Standard 15" Cleaning Head Review

The Original California Car Duster with Standard 15
Awesome product - gets the dust off my car quickly and easily without a scratch. I love it!!
I had never heard about or saw this product on TV before my Uncle told me about it & I'm SO glad he did! I just bought a new black SUV & everyone knows how hard "black" is to keep clean, even keeping it in the garage. The directions say to place it on a newspaper for 48 hours before using to get the excess wax off first & word to the wise, you should follow this first before using. I couldn't wait to use mine & it was a nice sunny day out so I used it right away. I was amazed at how shiny & dust free this thing made my vehicle, I almost couldn't believe it, it worked that well! Being that I did not follow the directions & let it sit for 48 hours it did leave a few waxy "bits" but nothing that I couldn't wipe off easily. I read one review that said this scratched someones car, no way, don't believe that nonsence (he probably used it right away) & it left a few white wax spots. This will NOT scratch your car & quite frankly I can't see how anyone would be unhappy with it. The price is great & affordable too. I am ordering the mini duster for the inside of my vehicle.



UPDATE: When I bought this exact product it was only $16.99 & free shipping through Amazon. I advise you to do a search to get the cheapest price.
Read more about The Original California Car Duster with Standard 15" Cleaning Head Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment