Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Glosser Microfiber Detailing Wipes 5-pack Review

The Glosser Microfiber Detailing Wipes 5-pack Review
Living in Florida, you have to deal with bugs on your car which can ruin the paint. This product is fantastic because it is so easy to use, puts a light protection on your car, and it looks great! I've had many compliments on how my car looks after using this product. Sure beats paying those high prices for professional detailing and takes minutes to use - I don't have time for a full wax job. This is a must have product during love bug seasons.
I just purchased five additional packages of the detailing wipes after using one. I have a black vehichle so is very hard to keep clean. These do the trick when lightly dusting and don't streak. I will keep using them and my husband loves them too.
Read more about The Glosser Microfiber Detailing Wipes 5-pack Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment