Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Stoner 91086 More Shine Tire Coating water-based - 18 oz. Review

Stoner 91086 More Shine Tire Coating water-based - 18 oz. Review
I've been using Stoner Tire Coating for over 10 years on some classic show cars as well as my daily drivers. I have to admit, I'm a maniac perfectionist when it comes to my cars, and I don't give stellar reviews to too many products. But this is an awesome product that does exactly what it claims. Simply spray on. No need to wipe anything. I've not had any problems with overspray on the wheels or body. Tires look fantastic and the shine holds up for quite a long time (of course, depends on weather (rain, etc.) and how much driving you do). Even more importantly - it does not "fling off" the tire and make a mess on your quarter panels like a lot of other tire dressings. It stays on the tire. I do recommend not spraying it on in your driveway without something to protect the driveway surface around the tire as it will leave a stain on the cement or asphalt. The stain usually go away after several weeks, but meantime you will have these 4 crescent-shaped stains marring your driveway. I usually pull my car into the street and apply the tire dressing there, or simply take a big piece of cardboard, cut out a small piece so it fits around the tire like a "U", and place it on the ground around the tire. Then just spray, remove the cardboard and go to the next tire and do the same. Takes less than a minute to do all 4 tires.



Also Stoner's Vinyl and Plastic coating and glass cleaner is equally impressive. I use all 3 of these products religously on all of my cars. By far the best tire, plastic/vinyl trim and glass cleaners on the market.
Read more about Stoner 91086 More Shine Tire Coating water-based - 18 oz. Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment