Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Jetspeed AIR Dryer AIR Blower Surface Dryer Heavy Duty Blower Machine Review

Jetspeed AIR Dryer AIR Blower Surface Dryer Heavy Duty Blower Machine Review
It worked the first two times, I used it. On the third time, it went died on me. There was a burning smell coming from the blower. It did a descent job when it worked, for what I paid for the blower, I knew that it wasn't going to last too long. I was looking forward to it lasting, at least the summer. Called the seller about the warranty of this unit, he told me that he would send out a replacement unit and told me to keep the old unit for parts, awaiting for unit to arrive. Don't know how long the replacement unit will last.
This so called dryer is terrible. Its very small and not powerful at all. Car club forums suggest just useing your leaf blower to quickly dry your cars.
Read more about Jetspeed AIR Dryer AIR Blower Surface Dryer Heavy Duty Blower Machine Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment