Wednesday, June 15, 2011

BUGS B GONE 16 OZ. TRIGGER Review

BUGS B GONE 16 OZ. TRIGGER Review
I am an avid RV'er and continously have to remove the dead insects from the front cap of my 5th Wheel travel trailer and truck. I have previously used petroleum based bug and tar remover products with limited success. I tried Bugs-B-Gone on the advice of a fellow RV'er and like it alot. While the instructions say to spray it on, let it soak in for about 45 seconds, and just hose it off, that didn't work for me. I wish it were that easy. I find that some elbow grease is also needed to remove the dried-on bug splats.



I spray the area with Bugs-B-Gone first and use a microfiber cleaning rag to lightly work the spray into the caked-on bugs. This accomplishes two objectives: one, it pre-soaks the sun-dried dead bugs and two, it captures the excess spray in the rag instead of letting it run down to the ground. I can then use the soaked rag to reapply the product on the dead bugs and with a little rubbing on each "splat", the spot comes clean with minimal effort. I use alot less product this way as well.



Sea Foam's Bugs-B-Gone has reduced the effort and time I use in removing the bug splats to about one-third of what it would take me using a petroleum based product like Turtle Wax Bug and Tar remover. It typically takes me about 30 to 45 minutes to get my "cap" spotlessly clean. Bugs-B-Gone is much easier on the hands and skin, and much more efficient and less labor intensive. It does not however remove tar.
Read more about BUGS B GONE 16 OZ. TRIGGER Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment