Thursday, June 16, 2011

Meguiar's M2611 #26 Yellow Wax Paste 11 oz. Review

Meguiar's M2611 #26 Yellow Wax Paste 11 oz. Review
Used this product after talking with a professional detailer about "what to use". I have a 11 year old deep red vehicle and it brought life back into the paint instantly. It is easy to put on and remove and doesn't dry white. I figure it lasts about 5 months - which is good (to me, anyway). I have the product for about a 1 1/2 years now - it holds up well in "garage storage conditions".
I've tried nearly every wax there is, looking for that perfect shine. No matter what I've tried, I keep coming back to Meguiar's #26 Paste Wax. This is not the easiest wax to work with. If you apply it too thickly, it's a real pain to get off. If you get it into crevices, it's hard to get out, and since it dries white, residue is very noticeable.



However, if you take the time to apply it in thin layers, and go over your vehicle thoroughly when removing it, the reward is an unbelievably deep shine that will cause everyone to ask you, "Is your car new?"
Read more about Meguiar's M2611 #26 Yellow Wax Paste 11 oz. Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment