Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pilot Automotive CC-2011 12 " Super Flex Water Blade Review

Pilot Automotive CC-2011 12
I use this product to dry boats, I have a boat detail business. It works beautifully! it's flexible so it conforms to irregular surfaces like the hull and above the rub rail. Keep it clean though, wipe periodically to prevent dragging fine debris across the surface. I'm not sure why the other reviewer was so hard on this product. I use it extensively and I've had no problems what so ever.
No matter how wet the car, how much pressure, or what angle, this is a poor performer. It squeals and skips on the surface, leaving the car wet. Customer Support would not do anything other than suggest sending it back to Amazon.
Read more about Pilot Automotive CC-2011 12 " Super Flex Water Blade Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment