Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Meguiar's G-13224 NXT Generation Speed Detailer. 24 oz. Review

Meguiar's  G-13224 NXT Generation Speed Detailer. 24 oz. Review
First off, let me say that I absolutely love detailing cars and I am a very big perfectionist. This product does exactly what I need it to do: keep my car(s) looking great in-between washes and waxes. I have used this exact detailer for about 6 years now and do not intend to ever switch, unless of course Mequiar's comes out with some new type of formula. It really does what it says. Any and all new contaminants on your car literally wipe right off after it's been sprayed. Not only does it clean but a magnificent shine comes over the car making it look like you just washed and waxed it. Another great thing about this spray detailer is that a little goes a long way. Like I said I've used this product for years now and have probably only gone through a couple bottles a year.



To this day I still get looks and questions from neighbors wondering what I am using and how nice my car looks.
I use this on my three cars almost every day - sometimes twice a day depending on use. I have cut down the number of times I have to wash the car and if I wash it comercially I save money and if I do it at home I save time. The cars always look like I just waxed them and now I wax the cars less often than I did previously.
Read more about Meguiar's G-13224 NXT Generation Speed Detailer. 24 oz. Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment