Friday, June 3, 2011

COLOR CURE WAX KIT -- RED --16 OZ. Review

COLOR CURE WAX KIT -- RED --16 OZ. Review
I bought this turtle wax polish hoping to fill in the paint cracks that were in my 93 Firebird. This stuff did the trick. It even fixed the crappy GM paint that was starting to crack on the rear bumper. The did not make my car showroom quality by any means, but it really does looks 80% better. I am very impressed with this product.



However, do not be sold by the chapstick tube that comes with the bottle. This did not work at all. It did not fill in any large nicks or holes. The only way to fix things like that would be to repaint the car. Also, when you put the wax on the car it is very hard to tell what you waxed because the red blends in so well with the paint.



Overall this product is a very good buy for the price and for an aging paint job. I have yet to see how long the polish will last on the car but I am hopeful!
Well, the dye in the wax certainly turned my rags & hands red, but since my Honda Prelude's paint has a clear coat finish, the dye didn't penetrate into the oxidized red paint. Looks like it's time for a paint job. :(
Read more about COLOR CURE WAX KIT -- RED --16 OZ. Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment