Friday, June 3, 2011

Meguiar's Ultimate Detailing Kit Review

Meguiar's Ultimate Detailing Kit Review
You can't buy these products separately and get this good of a deal. The legendary Quik Detailer is fantastic, and I highly recommend it. I haven't tried the Quik Wax yet, because I use the NXT Wax (which is great). However, I really got this kit because I wanted the detailer and the Ultimate Compound to remove some scratches.



The Ultimate Compound I received was very watery. I'd never used the product before, so I didn't know any different. After it applying it and seeing how ineffective it was, I suspected I got a bottle from a bad lot. So, I called Meguiar's customer service and told them the situation. They said the Ultimate Compound should definitely not be watery. They asked for the batch code off the bottle, and they sent me a new bottle that day! The new bottle works great.
Simply put, value. If you are in the market for these products, hands-down it beats store prices when purchased separately. Good buy and fast shipping.
Read more about Meguiar's Ultimate Detailing Kit Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment