Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Deluxe Filter System Review

Deluxe Filter System Review
My tap water is horrible for washing vehicles. Even if I tried to dry the sections as I washed them, I still ended up with nasty white water spots that would not wipe off. I was thrilled when I found this system and ordered one. As soon as it got here I hooked it up and tested it by washing my black truck. It's paint is showing it's age and my water is so hard that I don't think it's possible to not have spots if air dried. However, now when I wipe off the big drops my truck is spot free which I never would have thought possible. If I do let it air dry, now the spots will wipe off which was never possible before. Now I'm left with a smooth shiny black surface that's ready to wax. It's a little pricey but well worth it if you own 5 vehicles and have nasty hard tap water! We'll see how long the thrill lasts before I no longer want to wash everything in sight :)
Read more about Deluxe Filter System Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment