Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Classic Black OmnivacTM Review

Classic Black OmnivacTM Review
I've had one of the vacume cleaners, when it wore out I was glad to get a good replacement.
This is without a doubt the best vacuum I've ever owned. I have 2 Bernese Mountain Dogs and have used Sears,Sharps,Hoovers...none of them compare to this little workhorse.Easy to use, clean,very efficient. By the time I finished vacuuming, including places I could never reach with the other vacuums, I swear I had enough hair for a another dog.No back dust,glided along behind me, easy to lift with no strain at all. The attachments made it easy to clean shelves,ceiling fans, inside closets, under the king size bed, floors and rugs every place an ordinary vac can't reach.I'm extremely pleased with this product.Worth every penny, which is still cheaper than the other mid to high priced models.Buy it and try it...you'll be amazed.
Read more about Classic Black OmnivacTM Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment