Thursday, June 2, 2011

Auto Vaccine Odor Eliminator Review

Auto Vaccine Odor Eliminator Review
This is a fantastic product that does exactly what it says it does. My wife bought a used car from a smoker but we are not smokers and can't stand the smell of cigarettes. However, it was too good a deal to pass up so we bought the car and needed to find a way to get rid of that horrible smell. We got the auto vaccine and followed all instructions. The treatment killed the smoke smell completely. However, there was a chlorine type smell for a few days after but that eventually cleared out and the car smells great now. No signs that this was ever a smoker's car. This product is highly recommended. Just be sure to follow the directions exactly for the best results (including running the AC).
I purchased the auto vaccine to try to get rid of mildew from from car I had already spent hours cleaning the interior with mildew solution and removed and cleaned all the carpets. I could still smell a mildew smell and thought maybe it was in the seat so I purchased the auto vaccine as its suppose to treat the entire inside. I carefully followed the instructions. For months I could still smell the same mildew type order but hoped that the product had actually worked and this would disappear. I left for a couple months over the winter and came back to find the entire inside of my car was now covered in mildew. I wish I had not wasted my time and hopes in this product as now I have hours to get back to where I had started. I contacted the company and their response was very rude. They say "Remember, we have a Money Back Guarantee. Our Products Work and We stand Behind Them!" BUT you have to contact them in 30 days or they really don't stand behind them. In my case I was giving them the benefit of doubt. I should have immediately asked for a refund when the mildew smell lingered after using their product but I was hoping it worked. No it didn't and now I'm worse off, wasted $24.95 and was rudely treated by the BIOCIDESYSTEMS company. If you buy this make sure you are ready to get a refund within 30 days!!
Read more about Auto Vaccine Odor Eliminator Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment