Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Mothers Power Ball and PowerBall Metal Polish plus one 16x16 Microfiber Towel Combo Pack Review

Mothers Power Ball and PowerBall Metal Polish plus one 16x16 Microfiber Towel Combo Pack Review
My wife's car has polished aluminum wheels that I haven't cleaned in about 2 and a half years. They were pretty filthy. I decided to give the power Ball a try after seeing it at Pep Boys. This thing worked great! It took about 10 minutes per wheel and I swear they looked almost as good as new again. I used the Power Metal polish with them and I have since applied the Power Metal polish by hand to the aluminum on my Harley and it works great even by hand.
Very dissapointing. The inexpensive foam of the ball just disintigrates in certain rims.
Read more about Mothers Power Ball and PowerBall Metal Polish plus one 16x16 Microfiber Towel Combo Pack Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment