Thursday, June 2, 2011

16OZ Wet Shine Car Wax Review

16OZ Wet Shine Car Wax Review
Some of the issues noted are valid, it leaves a 'wax' streak etc. But most waxes do that. Its a trade-off of protection/durability vs a mirror shine.

Found it more durable than most, just as leading consumer mag said.

On cooler days out of the sun, takes more than 5 minutes to dry(perhaps 15, big whooop). But I like it that way, leaves more wax behind to protect the surface.
I began using this wax when a leading consumer magazine gave it a top rating. But my bottle indicates that this formula is new. I can't remove this wax. The car is streaked; the wax looks like it has bubbled up, even when I apply a thin strip of wax. I can't recommend this product, unless you like excessive work for an inferior finish.


Read more about 16OZ Wet Shine Car Wax Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment