Sunday, November 7, 2010

SECCO WVGRIN 4-Inch Variable Speed Wet Polisher and Grinder Review

SECCO WVGRIN 4-Inch Variable Speed Wet Polisher and Grinder Review
I was disappointed to find that this grinder does not come with the holder for the polishing pads. You have to buy that separately.



Updated: The grinder came with almost no instructions and after I finally figured out how to attach the holder for the polishing pads, the small brass nut provided to attach the water supply broke almost immediately--and I was just tightening it with my fingers. An online search indicated that I'm not the only one to have this problem. I should have researched this purchase more thoroughly.



Still, I pressed on, only to find that the grinder repeatedly delivered electric shocks to my hands. I know that electricity and water don't mix but this was described as a "wet polisher" and I had to keep searching for a way to hold it that didn't shock my fingers.



I've used other SECCO models that didn't have these problems. Maybe I got a bad unit or maybe they cut one too many corners with this design.



I don't recommend this grinder at all and I'm returning the product.
Read more about SECCO WVGRIN 4-Inch Variable Speed Wet Polisher and Grinder Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment