Monday, November 15, 2010

Clean-Rite Genuine Leather Chamois Pad Review

Clean-Rite Genuine Leather Chamois Pad Review
My '68 Plymouth Fury has less than optimal defogging and defrosting features, and these little chamois pads are so handy! You have to try them if you ever have condensation issues in your car, they're really amazing- and cheap.

I am buying another to use to wipe down our front-loader washing machine.



I've been scrubbing my windows kind of hard with the pad to get off frozen condensation on the interior side of my windows and the stitching is holding up very well. I was afraid since these were so inexpensive that they might be poor quality, but happily that's not the case.



I am really glad I bought these.




Read more about Clean-Rite Genuine Leather Chamois Pad Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment