Monday, November 15, 2010

Permatex GS8-12 No Touch Auto Glass Stripper - 8 oz. Review

Permatex GS8-12 No Touch Auto Glass Stripper - 8 oz. Review
WOW this glass striper works I have automatic sprinklers at home and we have hard water so after a couple of days of warm weather I noticed that my car windshield (on my car show car ) was full of water spots . I went out and got the glass cleaner and went to work cleaning my cars windows and the spots would not come off!!So I talked to a couple of friends and 1 of them told me to try vinegar (did not work) talked to a windshield guy and he told me to try CLR so I went to the store again and got the CLR (did not work ) looked online and they said to try 000 steel wool (I felt uncomfortable using that because I was worried about scratching the glass and having to replace window/windows on my car.$$$ ) So off to the store I went again to get the 000 steel wool . I found this product and the auto parts store (NAPA) by the glass cleaner and asked the guy behind the counter if it worked he said "I have no idea lets go out to your car and see" now at this point I have not even paid for it yet!! We put some on on a damp rag and tried it on my sunroof and in 5 minutes and light scrubbing we were done!! every spot was gone even spots from before I bought the car were gone so of course I bought it. got home and did all the windows on my car they are now better than ever now .. My wife saw what a great job it did on my car that she wanted to see how good it would do on our glass shower door and it took 3 applications but it is crystal clear now !! I am the biggest skeptic about this stuff but this worked for me !!
I got this product for one reason only and it has delivered. If you have squeaky wipers and they drive you crazy and they are relatively new wipers then you probably have a build up of grime, grit and grease on the windscreen. Follow the directions carefully and it will remove the microscopic film or dirt from the glass. Avoid using the rain dance products as well. I've noticed these made buildup worse and the squeaking much worse.
Read more about Permatex GS8-12 No Touch Auto Glass Stripper - 8 oz. Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment