Saturday, November 13, 2010

Meguiar's G14422 Ultimate Quick Detailer Review

Meguiar's G14422 Ultimate Quick Detailer Review
I used this product on my new black SUV. We all know how hard it is to keep black clean/shiny. It worked very well at making my vehicle shiny but I just don't think it's the "wonder" product that most people describe in their reviews here. I followed the directions & even bought the Meguiars X3080 even coat applicators listed on this page. I guess I should have bought the bigger micro fiber towels because my arm started to cramp up after a while but I guess live & learn. As far as repelling water it still left rain stains on my vehicle but I must admit it was pouring pretty hard. It's still a good product but I suggest you buy the bigger micro fiber towels & you must follow the directions & leave it sit for a good 12 hours to work properly, kind of a con to me. To be honest I have the original California Car Duster (you can buy it here on Amazon) & I think it works better than this (or just as well) & you don't need to wait 12 hours for the product to properly "cure".
I would recommend this detailer to keep you vehicles spotless. I have a black truck and it's a must.
Read more about Meguiar's G14422 Ultimate Quick Detailer Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment