Saturday, November 13, 2010

Mothers 05750 California Gold Pure Carnauba Wax Liquid - 16 oz Review

Mothers 05750 California Gold Pure Carnauba Wax Liquid - 16 oz Review
I've been purchasing fancy waxes and polishes. They all look good just after being applied, but I noticed that they don't seem to last. I thought I'd go back to the basics and just try good old carnauba wax.



I am not disappointed and will stick with carnauba wax from now on. It keeps on beading water way past the time that the others starting sheeting.
This wax is excellent. There are absolutely no cons to using this wax. I agree with all of the previous reviews. I have used every other brand of wax available (turtle wax, meguiars, zymol, etc) and none of them can compare to the brilliance of this Mothers wax. It goes on and off easy. No hard buffing and no streaking on removal. I've never encountered a wax that is so easy to remove. After removing this wax from the entire car, my microfiber towel hardly looked used at all. The shine was absolutely stunning. You will not find a better wax at any price point.
Read more about Mothers 05750 California Gold Pure Carnauba Wax Liquid - 16 oz Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment