Friday, November 19, 2010

California Car Duster 96630 15" Microfiber Wheel Duster Review

California Car Duster 96630 15
The plastic fork pushes through and rips the sleeve.

This after a months use. I lightly dust the wheels about every other day.

I bought another and the same thing happenned again.




My experience differs significantly from those of the other reviewers. I have two of these wheel dusters, and have used one since a year ago May. It's been washed at least every other week and still works fine, with no tears, rips, or any other problems. The 15-spoke wheels on my C6 Corvette are cleaned with the duster every time I drive it. The wheel duster is a much more convenient way of removing brake dust than corrosive sprays or washing the wheels every time the car is driven.
Read more about California Car Duster 96630 15" Microfiber Wheel Duster Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment