Saturday, November 13, 2010

Meguiar's M-0716 Mirror Glaze Professional Show Car Glaze. 16 oz. liquid Review

Meguiar's  M-0716 Mirror Glaze Professional Show Car Glaze. 16 oz. liquid Review
To be fair, if you own a light-colored vehicle, temper your expectations of the Show Car Glaze with what you have. You'll simply never have the deep, wet paint of a darker vehicle - its the trade off when folks with black rides are having to wash them every few days.



That being said, my Pearl-White Lexus GS430 has NEVER looked better than after a coat of Show Car Glaze, and I take care of it meticulously. A good double-wash, clay bar, glaze and NXT 2.0 wax and it literally stands out from pretty much anything else around it, even with such a light-color. Water appears to bead a little better as well, but it could have nothing to do with the polish.



Bottom line, it won't be night and day difference to some eyes, but even my wife (unsolicited, I might add) asked if I had done something different to my car. For those who are somewhat obsessive about having the absolute best-looking finish on their rides, I recommend you adding this step to your regimen. I imagine a bottle of the Show Car Glaze lasting a long time (except maybe on large SUVs), so for the price especially, its one heck-of a bargain.



Meguiars, you've done it again, both improved the look of my car and forced me to spend more time making it so. Thanks. I think.
I used this on my dark red mustang and did half the car only. I could not tell any difference. Went back and finished the car and it looked great but it look great before using this so not sure what I was gaining.

By reading all the reviews I was expecting a wow factor.

Maybe it does better on older cars but my mustang is not new either but in good shape.

Also used it on an 09 Focus and again, no difference.

Makes me wonder with these clear coats in that these products do not get down to the paint level and since

clear coats are already glossy, a good polish does little.

Not that impressed but will give it 3 stars since most people have good luck with it but my advise is if you have

a car with good paint and clear coat, do not expect miracles.


Read more about Meguiar's M-0716 Mirror Glaze Professional Show Car Glaze. 16 oz. liquid Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment