Monday, November 22, 2010

Clean-Rite 9-Piece Microfiber, Plush Towel & Genuine Chamois Drying Kit Review

Clean-Rite 9-Piece Microfiber, Plush Towel & Genuine Chamois Drying Kit Review
All of the rags you could possibly need to dry, dust, or polish your car. I'm not using half of them and I'm still ecstatic with my purchase.
You get a 3 square feet and a 5 square feet of genuine chamois. If you want no streak without scratching the paint of you car, this is the route to go. You also get the foam brick that is covered with the same leather material. I used to buy them individually and they are expensive. If you do not know how to use a chamois, Google it. You have to use it damp but not wet.



I also love microfiber cloths. It is a good size microfiber towel that I am being tempted to use as a personal towel :) (except it is dark blue). The quality of the towels are good, they are not the cheap, thin microfiber cloths. Also, 2 sets of 3 different textured microfibers for the glass and windshield. You have 2 pom-poms made of leather chamois - which I doubt if I will use that often. And lastly, a handy squeegee.


Read more about Clean-Rite 9-Piece Microfiber, Plush Towel & Genuine Chamois Drying Kit Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment