Sunday, November 14, 2010

Klasse All-In-One Polish and Sealant Review

Klasse All-In-One Polish and Sealant Review
I found this stuff on proper autocare. After i used it on my Dark Red 2002 Honda CR-V with 140K miles, people asked if I purchased a new car. Really!

I found it "not good" to use on some black plastic, it left a white residue or stain behind. Like the plastic next to the side view mirrors.

Otherwise, I used it on all the paint, plastic chrome, grill, and glass (like someone else said, throw your rainx out and use this)



I also used this on my new 2010 Toyota Highlander (Silver), and it looks great.

I just finished putting on the sealant tonight. That stuff is thinner and it's best to leave it on as long as you can before you wipe it off. If i didn't have to work tomorrow, i would have left it on overnight to allow more dry time. I think the jury is still out on this stuff (grey bottle), but the all-in-one red bottle stuff rocks!



I always clay bar my cars first. But that's a once per 4 years kind of thing. I recommend clay baring a new car, they have a lot of "rail dust" from train transports. I did this to both my Mini cooper I owed and my new Toyota I have. It does make a difference on the feel. Use a plastic sandwich bag and feel you cars finish with your finger tips before / after clay bar, it makes a difference.



I just purchased a used boat, and i will be using Klasse on this white/red boat. It is a 2005 in really nice shape.

I will post how it works on boats in the water.



Also I never washed my car with this, thanks to the others here, I will try this tomorrow. The honda cr-v.
I selected klasse aio after reading the reviews of lots of products designed to restore the original shine to my 01 Beamer which probably doesn't get washed as frequently as it should. And because I don't wash and wax with any kind of regularity I wanted something as low maintenance as possile. I initially looked at the major manufacturers like turtle wax, meguiars, etc. you find at big box stores, but the reviews were mixed. Some didn't work very well, some worked initially, but required frequent upkeep and others required a lot of steps. Klasse was one of the few where I had difficulty finding poor reviews. It certainly lived up to expectations. It brought my beamer's dark grey metallic paint back to life. It easily got rid of the clear coat oxidation and the areas with baked on dirt and left a slick, like new, glassy finish. All with just a basic car washing, then a smidgen of product and a light hand application. And thankfully I don't have to reapply it for another 6 months.
Read more about Klasse All-In-One Polish and Sealant Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment