Saturday, January 2, 2010

Where To Buy Nu Finish Liquid Car Polish


I used Mother's and Mcguire's care waxes and Nufinish lasts the longest! I have two vehicles and tried NuFinish on my black truck( I normally use Durashine polish). With this wax, it's the usual laborious waiting to haze then buff. Just don't wait to long to buff on a hot day, or it may be harder to remove.
When I reapplied it after 30 days as instructed, it lasted close to a year (considering the heavy rainy season during winter). I was happy with the long lasting shine for several months (kept on beading), and it appeared to buff out some of the swirl marks and very light surface scratches. Get out those toothbrushes, because you'll need them to get into the crevices!
When washing, dry up the paint fast to avoid water marks (like a lot of other waxes!).

Here's my bad experience with this polish.........
Beware if you accidentally wax the plastic dark trim, it could permanently stain it! After trying so many products to "dye" the ugly white stains on my plastic trim, the white stains surfaced again!
These white stains remained there for YEARS......yes, years!

I recommend this product if you want long lasting protection/shine and do not mind taking your time during the waxing process (to avoid staining your plastic trim).
I gave this product 3 stars for the durability, protection, and the nice shine on the paint...it's by far one of the longest lasting polishes I've seen. Minus two stars for the horrible stains that ruined the dark plastic trim that cannot be clean up or removed!


Get more detail about Nu Finish Liquid Car Polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment