Sunday, January 3, 2010

Buy Mothers 08224 California Gold Showtime Instant Detailer - 24 oz


My car looks incredible, Im a hot looking young lady and I have a 15 year old Lexus and when I apply this, (easy, no sweating when taking off like others), the shine is incredible!!! It looks like a new car and my neighbor across the street with his 5yr old BMW'r shine, just can't compete. No one believes that it is 15 yrs old. Even like a day or 2 later, i rinse it down with the hose and wipe it down with my chamois cloth and still shining..... Everything shines, including the glass if it gets on the glass by mistake, no problem, it works on glass....I clean my car towards the back of my driveway so my nosy neighbor doesnt learn my super shine secret!!!Get more detail about Mothers 08224 California Gold Showtime Instant Detailer - 24 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment