Monday, January 18, 2010

Quixx Acrylic Scratch Remover Review


I used this to fix an acrylic watch "crystal" that was badly scratched. I had previously made the stupid mistake of attempting to buff it with a felt wheel on a Dremel powertool - guess what, when felt is moving at several thousand RPM it can make quite deep gouges in plastic. I bought this based on a recommendation I saw in a watch forum. The Quixx stuff got rid of most of the scratches and gouges after a couple of applications. Since I only used a tiny quantity I am keeping the tube for future applications.Get more detail about Quixx Acrylic Scratch Remover.

1 comment:

  1. Ya, I am satisfied with your review, scratch remover pen are better than rubbing substances as it will work only on scratches rather than other painted area. So car scratch remover pen is best for small scratch and rubbing substance for large size scratch.

    ReplyDelete