Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Buying Rain-X Original Glass Treatment (3.5 oz)


There's a reason why airline pilots, and auto enthusiasts have been using this stuff for years......Because it works!

This product has saved my skin on many occasions! I've been driving for over 30 years, and I have used this stuff on EVERY CAR I have owned! From my street rods, musclecars, and my everyday drivers....I apply it to every piece of glass on every car I own!

Now, as others have mentioned, you may find it works best with rain, than with a light mist. But, in regular rain & heavier rain conditions you will be extremely thankful that you have applied it to your windshield. I can't begin to tell you how much your vision improves in bad weather with this product, and from around 30 MPH and faster, don't even bother using your wipers, you won't need them! ......HONEST!

Get more detail about Rain-X Original Glass Treatment (3.5 oz).

No comments:

Post a Comment