Sunday, January 17, 2010

Green Bean Rusterizer 32oz Organic Rust Remover To Remove Rust With No Scrubbing Or Wiping. Get it now!


...but this time I had to! No Lie this stuff works! I started spraying it around the decent size rust areas and wheels on my 92 Pickup. I was skeptical since it pretty much looks like water, has barely any scent and wasnt ripping burning holes in my skin. Went around the truck and was pretty impressed by the time I got back to where I started. I kept spraying and hardly had to wipe any section at all. In fact as mentioned in another review it seems to work best when left alone. Obviously it wasnt going to miraculously replace the chunks of missing metal but it really makes it look 100% better until I get around to the body work. Im buying another bottle and will search out more rusty stuff just to use it. Get more detail about Green Bean Rusterizer 32oz Organic Rust Remover To Remove Rust With No Scrubbing Or Wiping..

No comments:

Post a Comment