Saturday, January 23, 2010

Low Price Eco Touch WCW24 Waterless Car Wash 24 oz


As someone who has used many car cleaning products and has hunted for distributors of my favorite one for my husband, this is a real find. We have several vehicles that we take to car shows and so we are constantly using a California duster and waterless cleaning products to instant shine our vehicles. My husband will spotclean his truck if there is any mark on it. I have a big old Dodge diesel that is a work truck and after washing the mud off I cleaned half of it using this product and was amazed at how good it looked. I had to finish the other side and my husband was also amazed. He actually used it on his precious truck and was satisfied with the results. He is very particular about his vehicle so the fact that he used the product and was satisfied with the result speaks volumes. Follow the directions and use it sparingly for the best results.Get more detail about Eco Touch WCW24 Waterless Car Wash 24 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment