Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mothers 05750 California Gold Pure Carnauba Wax Liquid - 16 oz Right now


I've used Mother's products for years. I've been using the 3 step cleaner, sealer and glaze, and carnuba wax and you can really see the difference. I have a 2006 Acura RSX(last year they made them), Milano Red
and I can't tell how many compliments I get on it's appearance. Friends are always asking how I get it to look so good,and I've made quite a few converts. I also use their Leather cleaner/conditioner on the interior which works great and leaves the seats looking good. I've had occasion to contact Mother's customer service, and they were a pleasure to deal with. They really seem to understand how important it is to satisfy customers. You won't be disappointed with any of their products.Get more detail about Mothers 05750 California Gold Pure Carnauba Wax Liquid - 16 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment