Sunday, December 27, 2009

Save Metro Vacuum Vac N'Blo Compact Car Vacuum


What a great machine. This is one of those things that just works like it should. It feels very sturdy and I love that it is made in the USA. A bit pricey but worth it in my opinion.

I am fanatical about keeping my cars clean. The suction from this little thing is better than my huge shop vac and unlike that vac this one is so easy to move around. Excellent assortment of attachments, too. Perfect for vacuuming carpeted steps!

Plenty of power for blasting the water off your car/motorcycle (although the neighbors may think you are a bit off!). I drove home in a downpour yesterday but got this thing out and blew the water off in the garage and then a quick once over with the detailer and the car was perfectly clean.

I do agree with other reviewers that some rubber feet would be a welcome addition but the lack thereof is not a big deal.Get more detail about Metro Vacuum Vac N'Blo Compact Car Vacuum.

No comments:

Post a Comment