Saturday, December 12, 2009

Mothers 20524 FX Wheel Cleaner - 24 oz Order Now


I have tried a lot of products and this one has impressed me the most by far. I have OEM Mercedes brake pads and if you are a MB Owner, you know they put out a LOT of brake dust. What impressed me the most is that if you spray this cleaner on your wheels and allow it to sit for 1 to 2 minutes and spray if off with a hose/nozzle that has a good velocity, it will remove 90% of the brake dust!!!. I use it weekly and only have to use mild agitation to get my wheels clean. It also claims to be safe on all types of wheels, which is really important to me since I have aftermarket wheels. Don't waste your money on any other wheel cleaner, especially P21S. Mothers FX Wheel Cleaner is hard to beat for the price. One word of caution, make sure you use it in a well ventilated area. It gives off some fumes that can make you cough if you get too close as you are spraying it.Get more detail about Mothers 20524 FX Wheel Cleaner - 24 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment