Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cheapest Meguiar's G12310 PlastX Clear Plastic Cleaner and Polish -10 oz.


I posted a before/after picture above. It's the silver Taurus split-screen headlight photo. The picture is basically my review. The top shows the clear headlight after cleaning and use of polish and the bottom headlight is the other headlight before I did anything to it.

I found an independent review online and the dude wet sanded up to 3,000 grit paper before polishing and he had great results. I didn't see any sandpaper that fine at my local auto store so I just went ahead and polished after some cleaning with Windex. After just a couple minutes of hand polishing and wiping clean with a cotton cloth, the headlight was very clear. It's difficult to see the real world improvement as I cannot do an A/B comparison at night, but it's nice to know that I'm getting near 100% effort out of my lights.

Again, the picture speaks for itself.Get more detail about Meguiar's G12310 PlastX Clear Plastic Cleaner and Polish -10 oz..

No comments:

Post a Comment