Saturday, December 26, 2009

Cheapest Oil Eater Cleaner Degreaser 32oz


This chemical is great for other applications, not just OIL. In full strength on OIL or OIL Base products it is awesome and works like the manufacturer states. It is good for all kinds of stains, especially carpet and rug spots, red clay deposits (like we have in Tennessee), and my favorite; eliminating messy inkjet ink from my hands and areas where it may splash or spill. I refill InkJet Carts and it is messy to say the least; so with Oil Eater, either full strength or diluted, it gets the job done. My wife used it for food stains during prewash. It gets out berry juices, and loads of other things. I have used it for years and would not be without it.Get more detail about Oil Eater Cleaner Degreaser 32oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment