Sunday, December 27, 2009

Low Price 3M Plastic Polish 39010, 8.0 oz Bottle


I bought this to improve the quality of my headlight covers as they were cloudy and my visibility was getting more and more limited. It works very well and is easy to use, however, if your headlamp covers are very cloudy it will take you several applications to get enough improvement. It is fairly straightforward, just apply a small amount with a soft cloth and then buff off with a clean cloth. The only issue I had with this product is that after being on the shelf for a few months it separated with an oily mass on top. It wasn't that easy to shake and get it re-blended either. I mean, it really took a long time to get it to remix. It is worth it, though! It increased the lighting by quite a bit and I passed the bottle around to all my friends with the same issue and they brought it back with a big smile on their faces! Inexpensive fix for a major safety problem.Get more detail about 3M Plastic Polish 39010, 8.0 oz Bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment