Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Meguiar's G1900K Headlight and Clear Plastic Restoration Kit Right now


I had an accident a few years ago and they replaced one headlight. The new one was clean and the old one was really foggy, and it looked pretty terrible. I've bought some headlight cleaner online before that did absolutely nothing, so I was pretty doubtful. I have this car guy uncle that recommended this so I had it on my wish list and when I got a gift card, I bought it. It actually works! So I don't have a drill and actually have to rub the yellow pad thing, but the headlight definitely looks a lot better. It's not quite quite as good as the newer one, but it definitely looks a lot better. Get more detail about Meguiar's G1900K Headlight and Clear Plastic Restoration Kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment