Monday, December 7, 2009

Buying Blue Coral DC22 Dri-Clean Upholstery Cleaner


I have very light furniture which needed to be cleaned because of our three black dogs. I was anxious to try this product as I've had a hard time finding something gentle enough. The foam works very well but the way the attached brush works isn't as good. It left streak marks on the material which I had a hard time getting off. I tried squirting the foam separately and used another brush and it turned out great. I would buy this product again and not use the scrubber the way it is set up. I'm glad I went to Amazon to find this dry cleaner because I had been having a very hard time finding something to clean delicate upholstry with.Get more detail about Blue Coral DC22 Dri-Clean Upholstery Cleaner.

No comments:

Post a Comment