Friday, December 11, 2009

Meguiar's G10307 Scratch X 2.0 Decide Now


I wanted this to work like others before it. I follow the written directions and get no results. seems to help with the faintest of scratches but other than that, no help. I tried a few times and got very little results. I will try with a friend who does detailing and try for other results.

Maybe my expectations were too high, like the latest summer sequel to an old franchise. Go in expecting small results. Will update if I see anything new happen with my next and maybe last try.

Car: 2003 BMW M3

Small scrapes on door from get open door knick and finger nail scratches at door handle.

Considering pictures. If I do that means this worked or tried other product and sharing results. Get more detail about Meguiar's G10307 Scratch X 2.0.

No comments:

Post a Comment