Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Rain-X 5071268 2-In-1 Glass Cleaner Plus Rain Repellent Order Now


Well if they were trying to increase revenue they have. I wanted to try this as well to save time... well bad idea. The cleaning seems to work really well for me and is super easy but the water beading/repellant is just as good as the original formula after it has been on for months. I am sad that I purchased the 2 in 1. I will try to contact rain-x for a refund. Not a good product, only does half the job.

I love rain-x and have been using it since I turned 16 on my first car but this new stuff is a gimmick and not worth the money! It might be good to use to buff the original formula to a streak free shine? but then again so is elbow grease. Get more detail about Rain-X 5071268 2-In-1 Glass Cleaner Plus Rain Repellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment